- vrijdag 5 september 2014 t/m zondag 7 september 2014
- Texel International Airport (The Netherlands) – EHTX
For the sixth year in a row, Texel International Airport (EHTX) will be hosting the Texel Fly-In for GA pilots, aircraft and enthusiasts. Texel International Airport is located on one of the beautiful Wadden Islands that border the NW of The Netherlands.
The Texel Fly-In is the largest fly-in event in The Netherlands. In the past, hundreds of pilots and their aircraft – and let’s not forget, their guests – have joined fellow pilots
from all around Europe for a fun-soaked and good spirited weekend. The following terms are paramount to the success of this great event: hospitality, fun, camaraderie, scenic surroundings, (lots of beautiful) aircraft, meeting old- and making new friends, great accommodation possibilities, selected aviation vendor stands, great food & beverages. There will also be a static show with aircraft ranging from the latest hi-tech light sport aircraft (LSA) to vintage airliners dating back to the ‘golden years of aviation’, like the DC3.
In 2013 approximately 200 aircraft were welcomed at Texel International Airport by Ed & Mike de Bruijn (organisers and hosts) from countries like Belgium, France, Germany, and the UK. This year they expect at least 300 aircraft (weather permitting of course).
– Friday afternoon (Sept. 5) and Saturday morning (Sept. 6) all participants will arrive at Texel International Airport and register for the Texel Fly-In.
– Saturday (Sept. 6) – meet & greet, static display, lunch. Selected vendors presenting their products. In the evening, BBQ and live music.
– Sunday morning (Sept. 7) breakfast. After which the participants will depart at their leisure and convenience.
Contact & registration: Ed & Mike de Bruijn – Texel International Airport
Sponsoring: Paul Stienstra of Bonnet Media: firstname.lastname@example.org